Faculty of Computer Science and Information TechnologY (FCSIT) was established in October 1999 with the aim of producing employable ICT graduates, information technology professionals and technopreneurs in fulfilling the demands of both national and international industries.
Programmes are formulated to produce ICT graduates who possess the following attributes:
• High standard of expertise in selected ICT career track
• Broad understanding of ICT and its cross-discipline concepts and fundamentals
• Intellectualism to contribute further knowledge in ICT
• Professionalism to the satisfaction of employers and customers
• Trained in value-added skills such as communication, management, positive thinking, and creative thinking
• Characteristics of good humans and good citizens